NGC UK Offers PMG Shipping Services
Posted on 05/09/2019
NGC International UK Limited (NGC UK) has announced that submissions of paper money can now be shipped to and from its London office. Previously, these submissions could only be made in person at its office (by appointment), at a show or through an Authorized Dealer.
NGC UK is the United Kingdom-based affiliate of:
- Paper Money Guaranty (PMG), a leading third-party authentication, grading and encapsulation service for paper money;
- Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC), a leading third-party authentication, grading and encapsulation service for coins, tokens and medals;
- Numismatic Conservation Services (NCS), a leading professional conservation service for coins, tokens and medals;
- Certified Guaranty Company (CGC), a leading third-party authentication grading and encapsulation service for comic books, magazines and related collectibles; and,
- Classic Collectible Services (CCS), a leading professional comic book pressing and restoration removal service.
Paid NGC UK members may submit directly to NGC UK for any of its affiliates’ services. Memberships start at $25 (USD) per year. To learn more, click here.
NGC UK previously announced that coins could be shipped to and from its London office. It expects to offer similar shipping services for comic books and magazines in the near future.
To arrange a shipment to the London office:
The submitter is responsible for selecting the carrier and level of insurance. NGC UK is not liable for losses or damage to notes in transit to its office. Shipments should be addressed to:NGC International UK Ltd.
69 Southampton Row, Third Floor
London, United Kingdom
To arrange a shipment from the London office:
Fill out the UK Return Shipping Form for paper money, which can be found here. Make sure to:
- Enter all information requested in the form.
- Select your own carrier (which requires a completed shipping label) or authorize NGC UK to arrange shipping and insurance by Malca-Amit according to the rate table in the form (recommended).
- Sign your form.
Note: If a UK Return Shipping Form is not included with a submission, NGC UK will hold the notes at its London office for pick-up.
Payments to NGC UK are accepted by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, electronic transfer and cheque. NGC UK now has online payment portals to make it easier for clients to pay securely by credit card. For payment instructions, click here.
For more information, call +44 (0) 20 3968 3848 or email Service@PMGnotes.uk.
PMG was founded in 2005 as a fully independent third-party paper money grading service. Today, PMG is a leading third-party paper money grading service, with more than 4 million notes certified. Each note that PMG grades is backed by its comprehensive PMG guarantee of grade and authenticity.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free PMG eNewsletter today!