NGC UK Announces Revised PMG Services and Fees for 2020
Posted on 19/12/2019
NGC International UK Limited (NGC UK), the United Kingdom affiliate of Paper Money Guaranty™ (NGC®), has updated its submission forms and fees for 2020. A full list of changes for PMG submissions to the London office is below.
All fees include 20% VAT, if applicable.
PMG Grading Tiers
- Unlimited Value WalkThrough – fee changed to £175 + 1% Fair Market Value (FMV) (£550 minimum fee)
- High Value WalkThrough – fee changed to £340
- WalkThrough – fee changed to £200
- Express – fee changed to £95
- Standard – fee changed to £50
- Economy – fee changed to £35
- Economy Special – fee changed to £40
- Modern (1960-Present) – fee changed to £20
- Consecutive Notes – fee changed to £14
- Mixed Vintage (Pre-1960) – fee changed to £20
- Mixed Modern (1960-Present) – fee changed to £16
PMG Add-On Services
- Early and First Releases – fee changed to Tier + £10
- Special Label – fee changed to Tier + £5
- PMG Oversize Holder – fee changed to £15
- Variety – fee changed to £7
- Custom Holder – fee changed to Small £25; Large £50
- High Value ReHolder – fee changed to £45
- Oversize ReHolder – fee changed to £15
- High Value Oversize ReHolder – fee changed to £70
- Custom ReHolder – fees changed to Small – £25; Large – £50
- High Value Custom ReHolder – fees changed to Small – £75; Large – £90
NGC UK paid collector members can submit their notes directly to NGC UK. Not an NGC UK member? Paid memberships start at just $25/year. Join now!
Updated submission forms and price sheets reflecting these changes will be available in January at PMGnotes.uk. Paper submission forms can be requested by NGC UK by calling +44 (0) 20 3968 3848 or emailing Service@PMGnotes.uk. All notes received by NGC UK after January 1, 2020, should be accompanied by the new submission form.
Any changes to US fees and forms will be announced separately.