NGC UK Announces Revised PMG Services and Fees for 2020
Posted on 19/12/2019
NGC International UK Limited (NGC UK), the United Kingdom affiliate of Paper Money Guaranty™ (NGC®), has updated its submission forms and fees for 2020. A full list of changes for PMG submissions to the London office is below.
All fees include 20% VAT, if applicable.
PMG Grading Tiers
- Unlimited Value WalkThrough – fee changed to £175 + 1% Fair Market Value (FMV) (£550 minimum fee)
- High Value WalkThrough – fee changed to £340
- WalkThrough – fee changed to £200
- Express – fee changed to £95
- Standard – fee changed to £50
- Economy – fee changed to £35
- Economy Special – fee changed to £40
- Modern (1960-Present) – fee changed to £20
- Consecutive Notes – fee changed to £14
- Mixed Vintage (Pre-1960) – fee changed to £20
- Mixed Modern (1960-Present) – fee changed to £16
PMG Add-On Services
- Early and First Releases – fee changed to Tier + £10
- Special Label – fee changed to Tier + £5
- PMG Oversize Holder – fee changed to £15
- Variety – fee changed to £7
- Custom Holder – fee changed to Small £25; Large £50
- High Value ReHolder – fee changed to £45
- Oversize ReHolder – fee changed to £15
- High Value Oversize ReHolder – fee changed to £70
- Custom ReHolder – fees changed to Small – £25; Large – £50
- High Value Custom ReHolder – fees changed to Small – £75; Large – £90
NGC UK paid collector members can submit their notes directly to NGC UK. Not an NGC UK member? Paid memberships start at just $25/year. Join now!
Updated submission forms and price sheets reflecting these changes will be available in January at PMGnotes.uk. Paper submission forms can be requested by NGC UK by calling +44 (0) 20 3968 3848 or emailing Service@PMGnotes.uk. All notes received by NGC UK after January 1, 2020, should be accompanied by the new submission form.
Any changes to US fees and forms will be announced separately.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free PMG eNewsletter today!