NGC UK Offers Front-Door Drop-offs and Pick-ups to Accommodate Government Restrictions
Posted on 06/11/2020
As NGC International UK Ltd. (NGC UK) follows new government restrictions related to COVID-19, NGC UK wants to emphasize that its London office remains operational and continues to accept and return customer submissions. While NGC UK has temporarily suspended in-person visits within its London office, these transactions can be conducted via mail or by the front-door drop-off and pick-up service at the London office.
The front-door drop-off and pick-up service is designed with the safety of NGC UK’s customers and employees in mind. This is the procedure:
- All submission forms must be completed and submissions must be properly packaged prior to the customer’s arrival at the NGC UK office, which is located at 69 Southampton Row, Third Floor, Bloomsbury, WC1B 4ET, London, United Kingdom.
- Customers should call the NGC UK office when they arrive. They are not allowed to enter the building.
- An NGC UK representative wearing a mask and gloves will facilitate the drop-off or pick-up.
- If a customer arrives by vehicle, the collectibles will be placed in or retrieved from the trunk of the vehicle.
- If a customer arrives on foot, the collectibles will be transferred at the front door.
- To schedule an appointment for the front-door drop-off and pick-up service, email Service@NGCcoin.uk.
Submissions made through NGC UK continue to be sent to and from Certified Collectibles Group (CCG) headquarters in Sarasota, Florida, USA on a regular basis. Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) and Paper Money Guaranty (PMG) remain open and fully operational at their Sarasota, Florida, USA headquarters and their other locations around the world. Strict cleaning and safety protocols remain in place at NGC and PMG’s headquarters and all of their global locations.
To reach NGC UK, please email Service@NGCcoin.uk or call (+44) (0) 20 3968 3848.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free PMG eNewsletter today!